PR Distribution™ has been the first of many things in the press release distribution industry, including the first in the world to implement AMP pages for maximum SEO results for our customers and the first to accept cryptocurrency.
Initially, PR Distribution™ only accepted Bitcoin (BTC) and then the utility token/coin, Ethereum (ETH). Since then we’ve added Cardano (ADA), another utility coin; and the stable coins, Tether (USDT) and USD Coin (USDC). We’re excited to announce that PR Distribution will now officially be accepting Polkadot (DOT).
If you’d like to make a payment for PR Distribution™ using crypto…
- Go to https://www.prdistribution.com/pricing
- Select a plan, click ‘Order Now’ and add any Addon services
- Locate the Total Tue and send this to one of our wallets below.
- Email your press release to email@example.com with a screenshot of the funds sent.
- We will verify and reply back with a confirmation email, and send your press release. If you do not receive this within 24 hours, please contact our Live Chat.
PR Distribution™ Wallet Addresses
Bitcoin Wallet (BTC)
Ethereum Wallet (ETH)
Cardano Wallet (ADA)
Polkadot Wallet (DOT)
USD Coin Wallet (USDC)
Tether Wallet (USDT)
- Please be sure to follow the laws and regulations within your/your company’s local, regional and national jurisdiction, pertaining to payment with cryptocurrency.
- Please make sure you are receiving our newsletters (and not anybody claiming to be us). Please verify wallet addresses at https://www.prdistribution.com/blog/pr-distribution-crypto-wallets/
SMART QNA 😲
What are utility tokens?
Unlike Bitcoin, which function as a de facto “store of value”, utility tokens, such as Ethereum, serve as infrastructural frameworks where programmers can create their own Dapps (decentralized apps) that can utilize the cryptocurrency aspect of the token (eg. transferring funds and offering liquidity programmatically).
What are stable coins?
Stable coins do not have such programmability as utility tokens. However they do serve an important purpose—to bridge fiat (sovereign) currency with cryptocurrency. Typically, stable coins are pegged to fiat currency exchange rates. For example, since USD Coin is pegged to the US dollar (USD), 5 USD Coins will always equal to $5 USD.
Send Press Release via PR Distribution™
Ryan Huang is the CEO of PR Distribution™ or PRDistribution.com, Inc. He is an expert in digital marketing and public relations with nearly two decades of experience, and having helped thousands of businesses and overseeing tens of thousands of press releases through PR Distribution™.